Professional Growth Program (PGP)
Only current certificants are eligible for recertification. You must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse. A copy of your current license must be submitted with your information.
NOTE: To recertify WOC - AP credentials the requirements are different than this PGP for WOC recertification. Please click on the link below to access the portfolio information for recertification of an -AP credential:
It is not permissible to recertify through the Professional Growth Program (PGP) if you first fail the examinations for that recertification cycle.
- You may submit a PGP portfolio up to 6 months but no later than 3 months prior to current credentials expiration
- Create an online account at: www.wocncb.org/pgp
- Access your account any time continually adding activities/projects
- Portfolio is reviewed for content and approved by PGP Committee
- If approved, recertification is granted
- If revisions are required You are LIMITED to 2 resubmissions (initial plus 2 revisions)
- If a portfolio is not approved after the resubmissions, it is a failed portfolio
- Failed PGP candidates must recertify via examination and submit an exam application and fees (All of this must be completed prior to credentials expiring)