How to Apply
- Certification Fees: $250 (equates to $50/year x 5)
For information on rescheduling or retakes please contact Castle Worldwide at (919) 572-6880
- Apply on line at https://www.castleworldwide.com/Connect/wocncb-wta
- Castle sends email confirmation of eligibility to exam
- Schedule your exam up to 12 months from the time of exam application submission (or prior to current credentials expiration)
- The scheduling system allows you to view exam dates 4 to 30 days out
- Testing sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- For listing of test sites, click here.
Download WTA-C Candidate Examination Handbook here.
The candidate handbook is a 23 page document.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click icon to install.)
Exam Pass Rate
The following statistics reflect the percentage of test-takers who passed the WTA-C exam in 2018. These numbers reflect pass rates of all exams taken, that is, the number of passing scores divided by the number of tests administered. As of today, more than 8,800 Wound, Ostomy, Continence and Foot Care nurses are currently certified by the WOCNCB®.
|Examination||Number Testing||Pass Rate||Total Active as of 12/31/18|
|Wound Treatment Associate (WTA-C®)||107||98%||237|