WOCNCB Video Contest
2018 WOCNCB® Video Contest
Videos must be submitted by 5pm EST on March 19th, 2018 – Certified Nurses Day
This year WOCNCB® is celebrating our 40th anniversary, in honor of this milestone WOCNCB® would like to hear from our certificants – share your story!
Theme: As a Certified Nurse what impact has 40 years of WOCNCB® Certification had on your nursing specialty(ies)?
Create a short video – 3 minutes or less, be creative and have fun! All qualifying videos will be featured on WOCNCB®'s website. The winning video will be selected by fellow WOCNCB® certified nurses.
Amazon giftcards will be awarded to the top 3 video creators:
First Place: $200.00
Second Place: $125.00
Third Place: $75.00
- Video creators must be currently certified by the WOCNCB®
- Video must be submitted as YouTube URL link.
- Video must include the words “I am a WOCNCB® Certified Nurse”
- All submitted materials become the property of the WOCNCB® and may be used for marketing purposes.
- Each submission must include a signed RELEASE FORM for all persons recorded, whether likeness, image or voice.
- The WOCNCB® reserves the right to disqualify any videos that contain advertisements or contain unlawful, misleading, malicious, discriminatory, sexually explicit or other objectionable content.
- Current WOCNCB® Board of Directors and Marketing Committee members are ineligible to win contest awards.
Click here to complete entry form and submit YouTube URL.
Click here to view last year's winning videos.
Tips for YouTube and helpful links:
Browse to YouTube and click the "Sign in" button at the top of the page to begin. If on iOS or Android, you may use the free YouTube app. It is generally recommended to log in with your existing Google account instead of creating a new account.
To upload, follow the process for your device on this page. You may mark a video as unlisted to prevent it from being displayed on your channel and included in YouTube searches. YouTube supports most common formats.
Voting will take place April 6 – 13, 2018.
Winners will be announced during WOC Nurse Week!